Period at beginning of one month and bleeding 30 days later

Patient : My period was on feb.1 and then on the 10th of march I had bleeding so my question is am i pregnant and if not when should expect my next period.
Symptoms:  sore breast peeing alot tired all the time darking around my nipples and some smells make me sick and i have been feeling sick
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. From observations you have tried to explain it seems that the chances of a pregnancy are almos t remote. Just to rule out pregnancy it is advised that opt for a home pregnancy test. Depending on your menstrual history and pattern if your cycle is regular then you can expect your period roughly between day28 to day35 from day 1of your previous menstrual cycle. Goodday!