Period bleeding or implantation bleeding

Q: Can you help to point me in the direction if i am pregnant or not? Im on birth control and have been for 3 years, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a week ago, and i noticed some blood in my underwear later that day, couple days later we had sex again and later on that day i found blood again. i was showing signs of a yeast infection, white discharge (looks like cottage cheese), sore, itchy. But there was in and out spotting and it seems to be getting a heavier blood flow now. it started out as a pink tinged discharge but is now starting to be blood red and looks like just blood. i cant tell if this is my period or implantation bleeding.

Symptoms:  Soreness, irritated vagina, white cottage cheese like discharge, also with some pink discharge, heavier flow more blood like (appears to have some blood clots)