Period came late with light cramping, could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi there, I have a question about possibility of pregnancy.
A little bit of background: I'm 16 and sexually active with my boyfriend. I have a minor eating disorder and am underweight, only by a couple of kilograms. Lately I've managed to eat mostly normally. I lost 2kg during March and was also quite stressed due to school and such (though probably not enough to cause amenorrhoea).
I'm weak and irresponsible and I always let my boyfriend pressure me into "putting it in" without a condom for a bit because he hates them. He's never actually come inside, but last month on the 4th of April (a week or less after my period) he almost ejaculated inside me and I know precum can impregnate you. We did it again on Friday the 18th (stupid, I know).
My period was due on the 17th of April and I'm typically regular, but it didn't come. Yesterday, on the 26th, I found light pink watery blood. Today, the 27th, my period seems to have come as usual though the bloodflow is thin and light like "normal" blood with some viscous dark clots as well. I also have slight twinges of cramping in my abdomen, chest pains and a little tenderness in my breasts.
Since my period came back last August (I gained weight), I've always had light periods and they only last two or three days and no cramps whatsoever.
I'm just wondering whether it sounds like I'm pregnant or just having an irregular cycle?
I read something about anovulation cycles as well, could it be this?
I've ordered a home pregnancy test as well which should shed some light on the situation.Thanks!

Symptoms:  cramping, late menstruation, tender breasts
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.

Delay in period can be because of stress, strain, anxiety, lifestyle modifications, hormonal imbalance etc. Pregnancy is another cause which can lead to delay in period or spotting etc. Opt for a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy as with the sexual intercourse episode on 4th April, there is a possibility of conception as you will be in the midcycle or ovulation time around that time keeping in view your expected date of menstrual cycle being the 17th of April. If pregnancy test is negative then you may consider this as your period.

Hope that answers your query.

Have a good day.