Period confusion during birth control

Q: I started birth control last month on the first day of my period. I did not have unprotected sex before my period. I took my pill regularly for 21 days. On the 4th day of my inactive pill, I got a little bit of bleeding. I thought it was my period but the bleeding has been very light as it is almost like a spotting. I have observed an increase in breast size and there is a slight pain in the left side of my stomach. Should I be worried about something?

Symptoms:  Light bleeding to spotting on the fourth inactive day , increase in breast size, slight pain in the left side of the stomach