Period Cycle Change.

Patient

Q: Problem:
My period is changing cycles. I was supposed to get it on the 3rd of December, I got it on the 7th of December (I wasn't pregnant). If I took that into consideration, then I was supposed to get my period on the 7th of January. However it is currently the 10th and my period still hasn't come, given the time lapse, its doubly late.

About me:
I am in a heterosexual relationship, normal BMI, no sti's, use protection always, not on the pill. I am under more stress lately, but I've always been stressed and that never affected my periods before.
My breasts have grown a full cup size and I've dropped 40lbs in the past 7-8 months through healthy means.

I am not exercising enough to alter my periods dramatically. My normal period cycle is about 29-31 days.

Please help me. What's happening to my body? This is the second time it's been late, should I be concerned?
Thank you Doctor.

Doctor