Ask The Doctor > Pending > Period cycle late start, two weeks signs starting again

Period cycle late start, two weeks signs starting again

Patient: I need to know if this is something that is normal, ok on October 10th my boyfriend and I had intercourse and i know i was ovulating, i was about a week late for my period but i did have one one the 25th of October, this past week i have been seeing a light brown tint when i wipe like i am about to start again i saw that for a few days and then this morning it was dark brown so i thought i started again which would be around my normal time if i was not late last month, but i had nothing on my tampon that i wore for 6 hours is this normal? I have been going through stress with working and going to college as well. for me i have normal regular cycles once a month that last about 3-5days.

Symptoms: Weird cycle

Doctor: