Period Dilema

Patient : I am 20 years old weighing 84 Kgs. My periods have stopped since may. My last date was 15th may. after this cycle.. I had spotting for a few days a too. Now in the begining of August i took Primmolut Nor 10mg for 10 days (2 times daily). Today is the forth day and I still dont have my periods. I took the medication because i had to go for Ummrah (holy pilimgriage.) My mom keeps pushing me to see a doctor. I just want to know is not having periods now a sign of worry?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Given your young age, we are indeed concerned that disruption in your menstrual cycled coul d be due to an adverse side effect of the medication that you have taken. Primolut Nor contains the active ingredient Norethisterone which is a synthetic analog of the naturally occurring female hormone progesterone. This medication is used to treat a several different menstrual disorders but is not indicated for delaying one's menstrual period for any means other than a medical reason. We strongly recommend that you go to a doctor to be examined and to determine if this medication has effected our menstrual cycle or if you have any other endocrinological condition effecting your menstrual cycle. Furthermore, conditions such as premature ovarian failure can lead to disruption of the normal menstrual cycle. This is a condition that needs to be carefully investigated for by your doctor before a definitive diagnosis is made. Please seek medical attention as soon as possible as it has been several months since your last normal menstrual period Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com