Period disorder/ trying to convieve

Patient

Q: Got my period hvy for 2 days only then 2 days after hardly anything 4 days later got period pains really badly one night as i was sleeping since then I have some period pain s not as bad as that night but discomfort my breast are still sore and swollen tested tos ee if pregnancy but ame out negative as I had period dotn think its that but normally I have 5 dyas period and my breast stop hurting and swollen when I get my [period but hteya re still the same as when I am preparing to get my period any suggestions to what this could mean?

Symptoms:  Lower back pain, slightly period pains and ovarian pain , discomfort doent stop going to toilet , diziness, very tired, fatigue since last month and the fatigue can be as I have alot of acid in my stomach I suffer from a lot of that.
Doctor