Period ended early, why??

Q: Hi, I am 17 years old and the past few months my period has been coming earlier and earlier. It used to arrive the last couple of days of the month on the dot every time. Now, I'm getting it almost a week before that and that's never happened before. My period this month just ended and it only lasted 3-4 days, instead of my usual 6 days. Please explain the probable causes of this? I've done my research and I haven't been stressed lately, I'm on no medication, no sex, and I haven't been working out any harder than I have all this year.

Symptoms:  Also, I have no disease to mention, so I just put Healthy Eating.