Period is 19 days late, but I have no pregnancy symptoms and I've taken 4 Home Pregnancy Tests.

Patient : I'm 19 year's of age. I had unprotected sex roughly 2 weeks before my period was due and I'm now 19 days late. My partner didn't cum in me. I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and they all come back negative ( I have taken them first thing in the morning). Now, I'm stressing out about this alot!!!, I don't have any pregnancy symptoms but I do when I think about it too much, ( I don't feel sick until i think about it, I don't have any cramping, My breasts aren't sore or tender). What's going on? I don't want kids or anything like that just now. Is this all in my head or what's going on? In need of desperate help!