Period lasted only 2 days. Could I be pregnant?

Patient : "I had sex on feb. 25 and I got what I thought was my period, but it only lasted two days and it was very light. Is it possible that I'm pregnant.?"
Doctor :   Hello, generally there will be a complete skip of period if you are pregnant . But , that didn't happen in your case , b ut any ways a screening pregnany test will relieve you off your worry about it , and if it is positive ultrasonography between 45-50 days detecting a fetal cardiac activity is the only confirmatory diagnostic test for pregnancy . But you need not wait till that long as you already got your , if the screening urinary pregnancy test also shows a negative result then it means there are 99% chances that you are not pregnant. Take care .