Period seven days apsrt why tubes tied for six years

Patient

Q: Period seven days apsrt why tubes tied for six years pain when having sex

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Read and understood your history if tied Fallopian tubes 6 years ago, have periods 7 days apart and have painful sex.

All these may be interrelated.
Since the tubes are tied, having PID through the tubes is not possible; hence we have to think about the pelvic causes that can cause dyspareunia- that is pain during sex. This can be due due to cervicitis, PID, ovarian cyst severe colitis, and so on.
You need a proper internal examination and ultrasonography by a Gynecologist.
This will find all the causes of the problems you have mentioned.
Once the cause is found, the treatment is easy.
Also remember the role of the anxiety and stress as a contributory factor or even causative agent in some cases.

Get properly treated and you will be fine.