Period was due may 11, took a test on the

Q: Period was due may 11, took a test on the 8th, as of today still no signs of it, besides cramping, nausea, bloating

A:   Hi,

Nausea, abdominal cramps, bloating sensation etc symptoms can be seen in premenstrual phase also.
If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kit may give positive result after one week of unprotected intercourse.
So, please repeat urine pregnancy test once.
If test gives negative result, please wait for one more week and you may get periods by that time as you are having premenstrual symptoms.
If you you do not get periods even after one week, please consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding.

Take care