Periods and Pregnancy?

Q: I want to know if I get my period for 3 day is it possible that I might be pregnant

A:   If you get your periods, then you are not pregnant. I wish you well, take care.

Guest: Oh come on!! There's more to that answer. First, was your period different? Sometimes women can have bleeding so that they are liable to think they've had their period. You can actually spot or bleed lightly and be pregnant. If you've never had a period that lasted only three days and the period was lighter than normal, including no clots, you may want to check to be on the safe side.
Guest: Hi, I'm 25, planning for kids from last month. My period is on 13th every Month . before starting periods I'll get lower abdominal pain. But did time its started 9 days before. What it means...suffering from lower back pain ,tender breast. Plz help me.. I'm having planter warts . using medicines.