Perivaginal itching, pain and stinging urinating week after sex?

Patient

Q: About a week after having sex for the first time (condom used), i have stinging and burning when I urinate, itchiness, and pain and discomfort around the vagina and especially on the skin right behind the vaginal opening. Discharge is thick and white and one on occasion greenish. What are the chances that this is an STI? Would antibiotics help (zithromax, amox.?) I tried a few days on vagisil in case it was a yeast infection. Itching subsided a little bit but everything else stayed.

Doctor