Permanent Abdominal Pain Getting Worse

Patient

Q: Hello. I suffer from permanent abdominal pains. Most of the time the pain is not centralised and it varies across the whole belly. I get relief after passing stools and gas. However, even after that, I feel not sharp but very annoying cramps. I had a blood test and abdominal scan tests which were good. Every time I go to my GP, he says that my tests are good and I shouldn't worry, but I can't because I'm in pain all the time. I was given Apercap, buscopan and I tried probiotics but nothing helps. I don't know what to do and how to live like that. Every time I ask my gp if I need other medical tests besides blood and scan tests, he says - no. I am worried that something is missing here and I feel like my symptoms are getting worse every day. Any suggestions?Thank you.

Symptoms:  Permanent abdominal cramps already lasting for two months
Doctor