Permanent Chemical Castration and Sterilization in Writing

Patient

Q: I am writing a book and trying to figure out the answer to a strange question. I am trying to figure out a way to very painfully, permanently prevent an erection. Alternately, making erections a painful experience would be acceptable. Ideally this would cause permanent sterilization as well. The best option I have found thus far is injecting bleach carefully so as to prevent it from getting further into the blood stream. Do you have any tips? I understand that this is a strange and likely uncomfortable question however I would appreciate your suggestions.

Symptoms:  My character is a former RN with access to an operating room. Her victim is a child rapist.
Doctor