Permanent Chemical Castration and Sterilization in Writing

Patient : I am writing a book and trying to figure out the answer to a strange question. I am trying to figure out a way to very painfully, permanently prevent an erection. Alternately, making erections a painful experience would be acceptable. Ideally this would cause permanent sterilization as well. The best option I have found thus far is injecting bleach carefully so as to prevent it from getting further into the blood stream. Do you have any tips? I understand that this is a strange and likely uncomfortable question however I would appreciate your suggestions.
Symptoms:  My character is a former RN with access to an operating room. Her victim is a child rapist.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon