Permanent endometriosis treatment?

Q: I suffer from endometriosis and have been on my period for 4 weeks now and I'm in extreme pain I can hardly walk. I have 2 children so I need to be mobile. I have tried all contraceptive options. I feel the only option is a hystorectomy but I don't know if I can coupe with the pain for much longer I suffer abdominal pain every day and roughly 5 days before my period the pain is worse and during my period the pain is unbearable ideally I would like a hystorectomy as I feel it is the most beneficial solution for my children and myself as they deserve more than to have to put up with me being in pain or getting pregnant again and having to watch me suffer, as I suffered terrible pregnancy, alsoI only ever wanted 2 children so that makes it an even more beneficial decision, What are my other imididate and permanent options and is an immediate hystorectomy a possibility?

Symptoms:  Severe bleeding for more that 4 weeks, severe pain, dizziness