Persistent back pain

Patient

Q: During the winter I felt on my back, since then I been feeling a pian in my lower back, specially when I'm practicing Yoga and doing specific back bends. Do I need some specific treatment or this kind of injury go away with the time?

Symptoms:  Lower back pain that some times expands to the upper back
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering from any of the following:
1. Muscular back pain
2. Prolapsed Intervertbral disc compression.
In case you have any associated fever, weight loss, cough , you would require evaluation for TB of spine.
So, i would advise you to get a MRI Lumbosacral spine to rule out these issues. If you have any such issues, you would be treated accordingly.
For muscular pain, I advise to take a combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.You should do hot fomentation of the affected area and apply Diclofenac ointment locally.You should also physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.