Persistent enlarged tongue, (six months) anxiety issues, abdominal pain

Q: I have been having strange symptoms for around six months now. At first my tongue became swollen and I became extremely anxious and fearful. Since then I have visited a cardiologist, who diagnosed me with high cholesterole which has gone down by now in addition a neurologist discovered that I have a small 0,4 cm non-active growth in my brain (she did not specify the location). I have also experienced numbness and tingling in my right hand and foot. I suffer from constant panic attacks and depression. Worse of all, my tongue has never gone back down, it has slowly been increasing in size and during the last few weeks I have also developed swelling on the inside of my cheeks and my lips and I also have constant abdominal pains (in upper abdomen and sides). I am urinating very often and my urine has become nearly completely colourless. All my bloodtests keep coming back as normal, I've even had a lumbar puncture which also came back normal. My mouth and abdomen along with my anxiety are severely affecting the quality of my life and cause me great distress. I would be grateful for any suggestions as to which doctor to see or what these symptoms might refer to.