PERSONAL QUESTION BIRTH CONTROL AND MORNING AFTER PILL PLEAS

Patient: PERSONAL QUESTION BIRTH CONTROL AND MORNING AFTER PILL PLEASE HELP?I have been taking Gracial for 4 months, which was prescribed to me while I was overseas. On Saturday/Sunday 9-10th, I lost my virginity and the condom broke. So 35 hours later, I brought the morning after pill (Postinr-1) and took it. Every Tuesday I get my period but this time I didn’t get it, I got red blood when I wiped at midnight on Tuesday and Wednesday but nothing throughout the day. I took my new pack on Thursday and it’s been a week and I have been having brown discharge ever since. Why is this happening? I also took a pregnancy test and I know it’s only been 2 weeks but it came out negative and I am taking another one in the next few weeks just to make sure.

Symptoms: Brown vaginal discharge

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you could be pregnant. I cannot give you the chances exactly because of the many variables involved in your cases. But I advise that you wait for the date of your periods and then get a preg test done. If positive, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you. All the best.