Q: Hi Dr.Sir,
I was willing to ask u this qstn since sometime.Im having a 15 yr old
cousin brother and im 25 yr old who resides in
kerala,INDIA.Around 10 yrs back,i had sex with him,like exchanging french
kisses lying down and this will b ceased until mine gets ejaculated.But it wasn't the kind of intercourse which we see in TV.Both were well dressed exchanged kisses and ejaculation happened.As
of now i dnt know whether he has traces of any of those in his mind.V
nvr talk much on phne,and v used 2 meet over whenevr he comes on
vacation.V love each other as brothers and v r d lonlier sons of our
parents.I feel so embarassed and guilty for wat ive done.I think, then,i tried 2 enact
things which was shown on TV and Blue-film Cd's.That was such a filthy
and awful act,that too,on my cousin brother.It just keeps coming onto
my mind these days,and i feel so guilty about it.What should i do to
quench it Dr.sir.?..I know im a kind of a person who values
relations,but u know,i feel so disgusted 4this act.I dnt know whether
he remembers it,but what,if he remembers it??.It's all gone,Dr.Sir!..I
dn't know what should i do,at times this,pops up in my brain,esp during studies,which ruins my
day.Im no gay,he ain't gay either(i think),i know it,but such a
barbaric act,then,it makes me feel guilty.Im now an exceedingly mature
bloke who talks very respectfully to others.I need a
solution,Dr.Sir,as this has been pondering in my mind 4 quite some
time.Can you give me one.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hello doc i am not good because i broked up with my girl firend i love her very very much but she ends our relation w...

Q: Hi Doctor; my girlfriend and I have been having sex for the past 3 days, we live in different countries so we hardly ...

Q: I had sex with a guy on the 20th. pulled out and did not cum in me. Had sex with another guy on the 23rd 25 26 27 28....

Q: I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It's extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus remove...

Q: Hello, first time on this site for me. I have a situation where my boyfriend got drunk for the first time with a neig...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon