Petting on fertile phase causes pregnancy?

Patient

Q: Hello doctor, I did an unprotected heavy petting (no vaginal intercourse and my hymen is still intact) with my boyfriend and he ejaculated twice. We already wiped the fluid, but I think some might still there on bed or fingers. 1 hour after the previous two ejaculations, he rubbed his penis on my vulva and then he stopped because he said he was going to ejaculate again and then he did so around 3 minutes later and nowhere near my vulva. I didn't feel any ejaculation fluid on my vulva, but I'm not sure about the pre-ejaculation fluid that might came out during the rubbing and I think it might still contain sperms from the previous 2 ejaculations. He also rubbed his fingers on my vulva.
The petting happened around my fertile phase (1 day after petting was my ovulation day based on calendar app, or 10 days after the first day of my last period) and my menstrual cycle is around 25 days with 7 days of menstrual flow day. My next period should occur 2 weeks after my ovulation day.
I took 1 box of Postinor-2 (two tablets) around 2 hours after petting and washed my vulva, and then I took another box (two tablets) exactly 12 hours after the first box. My symptoms now (1 day after the last box) are pain on breast, fatigue and a little cramp on lower abdominal.
My concern is can I still get pregnant?
Thank you.

Symptoms:  Anxiety
Doctor