Peyronie's Disease - risky to live with it??

Patient

Q: Hi I'm 16 and I think I have "Peyronies Disease",I think I came to notice this about 3 years ago. I feel very wired having it but it doesn't hurt our anything in anyway, yet (and I am also Uncircumcised, don't know if it might be another problem) . So my question is, Is this disease very risky to live with it (even at my current age)? Can I live a normal life with this problem?

Doctor

A:   In Peyronie's disease is a condition in which fibrous scar tissue develops under the skin of the penis. This makes the penis to form an abnormal bend or curvature during erection. You may experience improvement without treatment, but if you have symptoms like painful erections, difficulty with intercourse or penile deformity you may consult a urologist for surgical correction and treatment.