Pharmaton Vitamin Capsules – Does it Cause Decreased Libido?

Patient: Hello dear “ask the doctor”, Someone told my friend that Pharmaton vitamins capsules decreases men’s libido, and affects badly sexual life. Please tell me if this is true, or it’s just a medical myth. Thank you for reply, sincerely, Liliya P.S. image of the product is atached

Doctor: Pharmatron vitality capsules contain a standardised ginseng extract with additional vitamins and minerals like beta caro tene, B1, B2, B6, B12, vitamin C,D,E , folic acid, calcium and magnesium.Ginseng has not been evaluated by the FDA, so not much is known about its long term benefits and side-effects.  I may be difficult for me to tell whether the drug causes decreased libido, but according to the ingredients it looks unlikely. I would advise you to consult your doctor before taking the drug if you have any bleeding disorders, hypertension, diabetes or heart disease.