Phentermine and menstural cycles

Q: Hi I'm Brittany I'm 25 years old I have taken pH enter mine about six times this month and was wondering if it could mess with menstration. I'm a week late on my cycle and I'm usually regular. Also I took a ept this afternoon and it didn't work the control nwcwr showed up so I was wondering if pH enter mine could cause a false test and or if it could cause my cycle to delay. Also wondering when I should test again

Symptoms:  Frequent urniation, constipation, moodiness, fatigue, change in appitiete