Phimosis problem as far as my knowledge

Patient : Hello doctor, I think I have the problem of phimosis. I cannot retract my foreskin much.I have never masturbated.So just now I am aware of my condition.I can even see black spots in my glans.Can you help me please?
Symptoms:  Could not retract foreskin of my penis much..
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. There is not much to be done for phimosis. You need to see a Surgeon. The Surgeon will examine the penis and then tell you what needs to be done. Once the penis is examined and it is found to be a case of phimosis, the Surgeon will prep you for surgery. The Surgery will be done under local anesthesia. One type of surgery and an effective one is a circumcision. The circumcision will remove the foreskin completely. Also, this helps prevent penile cancer in the person. This is an added benefit. Never attempt to force the foreskin back as this can cause stopping of blood flow and damage your penis. The surgery can be completed in 30 minutes usually, so I advise that you get it done. Wish you a good health.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a fever on thurday i took advil to prevent and then on friday night I have problem of frequent urination

Q: Looking for only a urologist Dr KUMAR to answer this So as a recap in mid December, she developed an ecoli uti. It...

Q: I think I have a UTI. I am on Accutance 10 mg/per day. Is there a safe antibiotic to take?

Q: 85 year old female. Has ostomy bag (bladder removed 20 years ago). Patient has had chronic UTIs in the last 6 month...

Q: Hi i have been diagnosed with e coli in my urine.I have had problems passing urine and also have a bloated feeling in...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon