Photoselective vaporization of the prostate

Patient : Would you please explain the procedure for vaporization of the prostate and postvid residuals' I am presently showing PSA of marker 2.4 after the initial PSA Marker 19-9; My age is 79yrs. I underwent a cystoscopy and bladder appeared O.K.
Doctor :   Photoselective vaporization of the prostate has re-emerged as options for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). T his procedure involves using lasers to form pulsatile vapour bubbles at the tip of the end firing optical fibres to cut the prostate tissue.