Physical signs of infection but all tests come back normal

Patient

Q: Physical signs of infection but all tests come back normal. Recurrent pinolodial cysts, abysses under arms. Swollen glands all over body, chronic fatigue,rash that comes and goes and generally feeling sick all the time. Had blood tests for everything. All come back normal but some are borderline not above or below. What could this be?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of recurrent signs of infections, namely Recurrent pilonidal cysts, abscesses under arms, swollen glands all over body, chronic fatigue, rash that comes and goes and generally feeling sick all the time. All the tests are normal or are borderline.
This can be due to reduced resistance power of your body and or the integrity of the skin.

I would advise you the following in such a situation:
- Consult a Dermatologist for his opinion.
- Blood culture occasionally give an idea.
- Culture from the existing abscesses with sensitivity report.
- Take therapeutic doses of Vitamin A and D.
- Continue the Anti-oxidants (multivitamins).
- Antibiotics only under medical supervision.

Hope this helps you.