Physican or Therapy

Patient : My mate has a problem with getting and keeping an erection, I have read all the recommended articles and this may be a question for mental health doctor but, I would like to address this anyway. He doesn't want to seem to take viagra or cialis he will tell me he has taken a pill or half a pill and I find out he hasn't and I don't know why also he can or only wants oral sex (to give and receive) and that seems to be the only way we have sex and he has an addiction problem with porn site where he masterbates while he watches the porn videos. We have gone to therapy for this addiction and spent severl months and thought thing were much better but, I now feel that was a waste of money and time. Due you have any other advise? This is so frustrating.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon