Ask The Doctor > Pending > Pid a month earlier. pain so mayb ovulating?nd precum on condom chances of pregnancy?

Pid a month earlier. pain so mayb ovulating?nd precum on condom chances of pregnancy?

Patient: Hi i worked out my dates first day of last period was 16/02/2014 i usually have 28 day cycle also period before that was 19/01/2014. So i should ovulate 01/03/2014 or 02/03/2014? Ion the 26/02/2014 i had pain in my right ovary which hurt when i sat down and walked around it come into my chest aswell but i was discharged on the 31/01/2014 from hospital with sever pid which a scan shown my right ovary was abit inflamed. But i had sex on the 26/02/2014 and there may have been abit of precum on the condom what are the chances this could cause pregnancy? Thanks

Doctor: