Pimple in chafed skin with lots of pus

Patient

Q: Im 18 and male and i get chafe quite often and ive found that right on the spot where i get chafe on one side, there is a large underskin pimple and when i tried to pop it a bit of puss came out but now it is still the same size and quite uncomfortable and painful, what can i do?

Symptoms:  Pain in area
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

As per details, it seems that you have got a bacterial infection of the affected area if the pus is coming out of the chafed area you mentioned.
In such cases, after pus culture and sensitivity, oral antibiotics are started accordingly. Till then, topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 % is advised.
Keep the area clean and dry.
Get your Blood sugar levels done.
Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.

I hope this helps.
Stay Healthy.