Pimple on foreskin

Patient

Q: First of all, I think what you're doing is great. Words can't express my appreciation for it.

My situation is this: I recently developed what appears to be a pimple on my foreskin. I'm fairly certain it's not a Fordyce's spot, and I have no other symptoms. I'm a 25-year-old straight male and while I do have unprotected sex, it is exclusively with my long-term girlfriend and has been for nearly two years. During this time, I have not been disloyal to her, and I do not believe she has to me either.

Is this something I should be concerned about, or are pimples in that area common?

Doctor