Pimple right next to nipple A lot of puss Medium

Patient : Pimple right next to nipple. A lot of puss. Medium to big size
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to have developed a hair follicle infection or a papilloma of the breast. It c an also be a ductal ectasia. You will have to consult a surgeon for an examination, the discharge will be sent for culture and sensitivity and based on the examination and reports, the doctor will treat you accordingly. Avoid using any cosmetic lotions over the area, keep the area dry and avoid tight fitting clothes, until you see the doctor. Hope this helped. Regards