Pimples and acne

Patient

Q: Hello sir i Live in Pakistan sir on my face there are many pimples and acne how can i remove it which cream i use for it thank you

Symptoms:  sore threat
Doctor

Q: Am 23 old female am suffering from the 11 lines in my forehead from 6 years and from about a week i noticed 3 horizon...

Q: I'm 16 and I really like wearing heels (about 2-5 inches.) I don't have bunions yet but I'm worried if I will get the...

Q: What is the best cream, oil, lotion for wrinkles around the eyes and between eyebrows. (excluding botox)

Q: What is the anatomical basis for the annoying wrinkles and the surgeons ability to remove them with no scars?

Q: Could a twisted testicale reduce size of penis?.or an std effect penis size?.thank-you for any help you give me...

218

173

138

98