Pimples that leak

Q: Hi, I have pimples all over my face and head. I recently tried to pop some of them. Nothing came out. But now they leak. The pimples on my head leak liquid. And, the pimples on my face leak like little pieces of white stuff. They leak when I apply pressure to the area. They are like a redish color and it seems like they are spreading. They don't hurt, but they do itch sometimes. And they also have a smell. This has been going on for about two or three days. I haven't tried any thing only washing my head and face. I don't know what is going on, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to go anywhere because I feel like I will spray someone. I don't know how to fix this. I just want this to stop. Please help me. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Nothing,

A:   It doesn't seem like an acne eruption. The fact that your entire face and head is covered by these itchy eruptions, over a period of 3-4 days and are still spreading, suggests a viral cause (like Chicken pox). You should immediately consult a Dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and get appropriate therapy for quick relief.