Pinched nerve? -numbness, tingling, loss of feeling, shock of pain

Patient

Q: Hello, I have a few questions about things that may or may not be related.
1. every once in a while I randomly get what I can only describe as a shock down the left side of my neck from about my ear down through my collarbone. Usually it is infrequent but last night it happened multiple times while I was talking to someone.

2. I'm 19 now but when I was 16 I was running the mile (fitness test) and out of nowhere I lost feeling in my entire body. It was only for a couple seconds, and it wasn't tingly at all. I just couldn't feel anything. Usually when you walk or run you feel your feet hit the ground, but I couldn't even feel that. That also only happens every once in a while randomly. At first I thought it was only when I ran but that summer it started happening almost daily, whether I was walking, driving, or just sitting. Since then it doesn't happen much.

3. I'm a dealer at a casino, I don't know if you've ever seen the auto. shufflers that they use where you pull all 6 decks out in a stack. whenever I reach in and grab the decks out of it my right wrist and hand gets a tingly shock. Also, I used to play guitar hero with my friends without problem, but now I play one song and my right hand goes numb. My palm, 3 center fingers, and the inside of my thumb and pinky get tingly. If I play for more then a few minutes my hand stays numb for the rest of the day, over night while I sleep, and part way through the next day. Nothing I do helps to get feeling back.

4. Related to 3 if I push on a door with my right hand to open it, if I push in just the right spot I get a tingly shock.

5. I get headaches a lot. They have me on a antidepressant (they say it should help with headaches) and a blood pressure medication to help. I still get a lot of headaches tho.

6. After I sit or lay for a while I get very dizzy and light headed when I stand up.

...I have had an EEG, MRI on my head, and heart halter test within the last few years. I tried to run and make the lost of body feeling happen when I had the heart halter but of course it didn't happen when I wanted it to. They said none of the tests show anything.
...The only thing I can think of is I may have pinched nerves.
Thanks, Brandy

Doctor