Pinkish discharge Blood in urine Worried No period yet I’m

Patient: Pinkish discharge. Blood in urine. Worried. No period yet. I’m 43. Lower back hurts

Doctor: Hello,Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.Blood in urine is suggestive of stones in renal system where as pi nkish discharge can occur as implantation bleed.Your back may hurt with both the cases.Do visit a physician and get a urine pregnancy test and usg abdomen done.Till then try an over-the-counter pain reliever. Anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen sodium can help reduce back pain. Acetaminophen is another over-the-counter option for pain management. Be sure to check with your doctor or pharmacist about any interactions over-the-counter pain relievers may have with other medications you are taking. People with a history of certain medical conditions (such as ulcers, kidney disease, and liver disease) should avoid some medicines.Hope this helps. Take care.