Pinpoint sized redish white dots on shaft of penis

Patient

Q: Pinpoint sized redish white dots on shaft of penis no idea what from I have had genital warts before but that was around age 4 and the dermatologist froze those off could it come back?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Genital warts is a type of STD infection that is very infectious. You may have got the infection from your mother during birth. But it is rare to manifest 4 years later.

It is possible at least theoretically to get genital warts again. But as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle and eat well, the chances are low. Even if it does recur, the treatment is simple excision. See a Doctor to get examined to allay your fears.

Hope this helps.