Pitted fingernails

Patient

Q: Dear dr

i have pitted fingernail ,i dont have any color change in my fingernails,and the pitting are not deep and they are small
from eight month ,i had sweelling ancles i am an overweight adult male i am 110 kg and 174 cm tall.

i went to my doctor to ask him about myswelling legs he rdered a blood test a general one even for inflation in my body and everything was ok

than after 7 months , my left knee is giving me pain and i oticed that i have deformalities in my nails i didnt have before
so i google it i find out it is called pitted fingernail, and the cause can be psoriasis or reactive arthritis,and i get scared, so i am googling too much and i am spending my nights worrying

any advice can help specially i am far from myhome, i work in nigeria,and i dont trust their medicaladvice

plz help

many thanks

Doctor