Pityriosis Rosea & Miscarriage

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed with Ringworm 2 days ago but I know believe it to be Pityriosis Rosea, as I had a "herald patch" on my back for about a week before all the other spots began to form. My husband & I got pregnant through IVF & after hearing a heartbeat at 7 weeks, by 8 weeks it had stopped beating.
I have read that this condition can cause miscarriage in the first trimester, but the herald patch didn't appear until 6 weeks after our loss. Is it possible that I was carrying the condition 6 weeks previous to the rash, & this could be the cause of our loss?

Symptoms:  Itchy spots & a herald patch on back, chest & arms
Doctor