Pityriosis Rosea & Miscarriage

Patient : I was diagnosed with Ringworm 2 days ago but I know believe it to be Pityriosis Rosea, as I had a \"herald patch\" on my back for about a week before all the other spots began to form. My husband & I got pregnant through IVF & after hearing a heartbeat at 7 weeks, by 8 weeks it had stopped beating. I have read that this condition can cause miscarriage in the first trimester, but the herald patch didn\'t appear until 6 weeks after our loss. Is it possible that I was carrying the condition 6 weeks previous to the rash, & this could be the cause of our loss?
Symptoms:  Itchy spots & a herald patch on back, chest & arms