Plan B Contraception

Patient

Q: My first day of my period was Oct. 9. On Oct 15, my boyfriend penetrated me (without protection) for about 30s - 1min. He absolutely did not ejaculate. To be safe, I took Plan B 30-32 hours after (Oct. 16). On Oct. 20, I began spotting and had mild diarrheam followed by mild cramping. On Oct. 21, I still had all of these symptoms. I DO NOT: feel nauseous, dizzy, had a headache, been more tired than usual, have swollen,tender,sore breasts, urinate frequently, or have any weird food cravings or aversions.

Is the spotting, cramping, and diarrhea a side effect of Plan B?

Doctor