Plan b one step 6 days after

Patient : I had unprotected sex 6 days ago (Tuesday around 3:45pm) and I just took plan b one step. Will it still be effective?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query Plan B is only effective when taken within 72 hours of the last sexual intercourse, the ef ficacy comes down further and pregnancy chances increase. In your case, it has been 6 days, hence it will not prevent a pregnancy.Kindly do a pregnancy test in case you miss the next cycle and see a gynecologist for further help.Kindly do not attempt termination on your own as it has untoward complications Hope this helped Regards