Plan B pill and pregnancy

Patient : My boyfriend put the tip of his penis inside, but I took the plan b pill 27 hours after just incase. Is there still a risk of me getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If there was no ejaculation, there is less possibility for pr egnancy. Emergency contraceptive pill can give protection towards pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of the intercourse. As you have taken within 27 hours of the act, the percentage of protection will be high and the possibility of pregnancy is less. Take care.