Plantar Fasciitis: Is is sub-acute or chronic?

Patient

Q: Doctor, how would I differentiate sub-acute and chronic phase of Plantar Fasciitis? What are the signs and symptoms indicated?

Symptoms:  Pain on her both feet (VAS 8/10) that worse in the morning or after periods of non-weight bearing position followed by standing and walking. Pain is aggravated by direct pressure into the calcaneus, ascending and descending stairs, squatting, walking barefoot, and prolonged standing. Doctor, my problem is that the clinical data does not present with physical findings like presence of inflammation. The patient's condition has been occurring for 8 months.
Doctor