Plastic surgery gone bad for lipo and breast reconstruction

Patient: I had breast reconstruction. And lipo. Since the surgery i have had nuthing but sever pain in my chest and my hands. My hand arms and back are at a crippling state i wake up in the morning and im literally stuck in a cripplng state. It takes almost an hour juustt to get out of bed. Im stuck in one position andd mmy haands aaree stuck in anotther. Im in tears for hours my body releases and its back to normal. After that im in sever pain all day

Doctor: Thank you for your question.I am terribly sorry to hear about your pain, it sounds very severe. That being said, I do not think the pain is related to the surgical procedures you had done. My recommendation would be to see a Rhematologist to rule out an inflammatory condition that is undiagnosed. There are different types of arthritis and rheumatological conditions that display the symptoms you are describing. The good news is that there are many current treatments to help with the inflammatory process and alleviate pain.Your family doctor can refer you to a rheumatologist.