Playdo allergies or playdoh sunburn

Patient : Had little sister playing with playdoh and had her face covered like a mask with it and when she removed it. It looked like she had sunburnt from it and it was burning a little should we be concerned about it
Symptoms:  Little burning
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the skin of her face may have reacted to this product resulting in the observable redness. We would recommend that you have it examined in person by a doctor to determine if she needs any topical antiinflammatory creams to reduce the redness, and prevent the spread of this reaction. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com