Please advice

Patient

Q: Hello, Last year i was diagnosed with the polycystic ovary syndrome. I was on Diana for 2 years, but recently I stopped. Within two years I want to get pregnant, please advice when the effect of contraceptive pills finishes and when is it already the time to go to the doctor to know if there are problems?

P.S. When i was engaged with my previous bf about 4 years ago, we had unprotected sex, but i never got pregnant. Because we had some issues in the relationships i did not give much matter to it.

Doctor