Please advice me how to loose weight fast

Patient

Q: Dear Sir,

Im getting weight more and more every day. I have started diet 4 months before now I'm 82kgs, Please advice me how to loose weight and give me some prescription.

Symptoms:  Lazy, feeling hungry,
Doctor

Aim at a slow and effective weight loss. Faster methods will end up making you ill and will also end up in gaining weight again after the results are got.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in an effective way , do follow them correctly.
Weight loss can happen with motivation and certain basic techniques. Here are a few suggestions for you.
1. Have a nutritious diet. Include lots of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and juices in your diet. They help in supplementing antioxidants and also add fiber to your diet. Avoid coffee, tea, and caffeine-containing beverages. Oily food and junk food must be kept away, instead consume lots of salads when you feel hungry. Small frequent meals are preferred than heavy meals.Do not miss breakfast, have a good lunch and let the dinner be light. Have dinner at least 2 hours prior to your sleep.
2. Drink lots of water a day, around 3 liters and also drink lots of fresh fruit juices without adding sugar.
3. Daily physical activity is a must.If you can join the gym and get a personal trainer, it would help you.If you cannot afford the gym, then you may try brisk walking, jogging, cycling and a good cardio exercise or aerobics which helps in weight loss.See a doctor before you join the gym or exercise a lot, so that you are sure you are fit for the same.
4. Make sure you stay determined and never lose hopes. Keep realistic goals and give it time, but never give up. Wait patiently for 3 months but continue all the hard work, surely you will see the results.
5.Make sure you get adequate rest, reduce stress, and get good sleep for 8 hours a day. Meditation and deep breathing exercises will reduce stress and keep your mind positive.
6. Avoid smoking and alcohol if you have the habit of it.
Hope this helped
Regards.