Please answer

Patient

Q: Hi, my partner and I have questions. We will elaborate on the details

Firstly, we would like to know if there is a chance of pregnancy in our situation. We have been researching details about what we "did". WE DID NOT HAVE ANY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, However we did alternatives such as "fingering" and "dry sex". During these events my partner did not ejaculate any semen on his fingering. For the dry sex, he did not ejaculate either. But I had my underwear on the whole time. (Once again he did not ejaculate and only last a couple of minutes). After this we were really worried. My period came 12 days later after we did this as expected. We did not have any sexual intercourse. My period lasted for 7-8 days. On the first 3 -4 days, of my menstruation was heavy bleeding like my normal menstruation should be. Now it has been more than 1 month since that incident happened. My period came the following month and was only 2 days late. It was heavy for 3-4 days and its my fifth day and i am still bleeding.

As mentioned, there was no sexual intercourse, and also The menstruation came as expected after 12 days of the incident plus it came the following month 2 days late. We are worried because my period was late this month. I was just wondering if I can still pregnant. Any information will help.

thank you.

Doctor